There is no category of men in the world that at least once in their lifetime without haven’t experienced disorders with potency. And those members of the strong half of humanity, which experienced about two or three times absence of full erection, necessary in a particular situation.
There are so many circumstances by which «masculine dignity» can fail. What in one aspect can be normal and simply eliminated, in another – may be an indicator of erectile dysfunction (impotence) and require urgent professional treatment.
There distinguish such impotence symptoms as: organic and psychogenic.
Impotence and its Types
There are types of impotence, which are presented in two major categories: organic and psychological.
- Erectile dysfunction of organic type is a state of male sexual weakness, which over time tends to increase and is explained by reasons of exclusively physiological nature. For example, problems with vessels. Symptoms of organic impotence: complete lack of erection, very weak erection. The most expressed feature of organic impotence is disappearance of «spontaneous» morning and nocturnal erections (which normally take up to twenty-four per cent of rest periods at night)
- Erectile dysfunction of psychological type, in fact, does not eliminate occurrence of «spontaneous» morning and nocturnal erections, but when performing sexual intercourse erection either absent or disappears after a short period of time.
Impotence and its Symptoms
Not a comforting statistic by Canadian Health&Care Mall, concerning disease called erectile dysfunction, states the fact that more than thirty-five per cent of male population between ages of eighteen and sixty years have experienced disorders of genitourinary system functions in varying degrees.
Primary impotence symptoms include such signs as:
- no natural erection during sexual excitement and spontaneous erections in the morning or in the evening. If, spontaneous erections are present, but natural erections do not occur, of course, this erectile dysfunction is related to psychological type;
- weak erection. It is worth noting that decrease in number of erections within 24 hours, as well as loss of penis elasticity during sexual intercourse, can confirm the fact of organic impotence occurrence, which is explained by reasons of physical nature;
- premature ejaculation. In case of male sexual sphere disorders, because of which ejaculation takes place before penis engages into sexual intercourse, as well as before occurrence of progressive movements, this phenomenon can be considered an absolute indicator venous circulation violation. In such cases condoms with anesthetic can help to prevent occurrence of ejaculation at early stage of coitus.
Symptoms of Psychogenic Impotence
It’s been a week and you still do not get high-quality sleep, because a large amount of work «came over»? You have to run around all day and come home late at night, completely exhausted. Dinner and shower are a real torture, as you have no strength left. Naturally, considering the above factors, high-quality sex is out of the question – you wish to have at least a couple of hours of sleep…
There is nothing new in the fact that erection because of body depletion is weak or absent at all. It doesn’t matter what factors in this case affect potency (anxiety, fear, depression, conflicts, psychological barriers and so on), the way out in such situation in presence of psychogenic impotence is unexpected and quick. After eliminating reason, potency problems disappear and everything normalizes. In this case you have erection arising in the morning and at night.
If, in process of sexual intercourse, you suddenly «lost» your erection, of course it affects sudden interruption of sexual intercourse.
Any healthy man from time to time can also deal with erection disorders, but it is not worth to worry about it. This can happen in case of some distress, since lack of erection of temporary character, is just a simple male body’s response to emerging circumstances.